It would also be awesome to have ANT built in without having to have the JDT
installed. I don't really do Java, but love the power of ANT for building
projects.

Also, including an integrated XML editor with functionality like OxygenXML
or XMLspy would be nice for working with XML data types.

The big one on my wish list though would be to update the Coldfusion
Application Wizard or create a new wizard that would generate ColdSpring
code for the CF side and Cairngorm based code for the Flex side. There's a
thread on FlexCoders about how getting rid of CreateObject in CF can improve
performance 10x, yet in the CF App Wizard it makes extensive use of
CreateObject. Including some of these things that have been learned would be
great.