From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of boy_trike
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:20 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] ActiveX with Flex

I am building a desktop INTRANET application in Flex for a
tele-marketing company. We
choose flex for the ability to better use the limited desktop
real-estate for a very complex UI.
One of my epiphanies was realizing that I have PIXEL control and not
just COMPONENT
control!) Of course, the customer is very impressed with what I have
shown so far... but I am
rambling...

My problem is that we have to connect to a NON-VISUAL OCX which will
connect to the phone
dialer. I have tried ZINC, which seems to support some COMMON OCX's but
not this one
(which I think was written in VB). This is a requirement and not having
the ability to connect
to the phone dialer is a show stopper. Does anyone have a suggestions?
ideas? , want to
help? (for $$$ of course). I am starting to pull out my hair (and @ 56,
there is NOT much left
to pull!!)