hm,,,about easy ways to skinning... any ideas about the panel's header
horizontal line ?
how to get rid of it...
if you set values for , ie
headerColors: #ffffff, #eeeeee;
you get the horizontal divider together....
i want colors but no line....

On 11/30/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  EDIT ::

> In a way, the Button does have a borderStyle, it's the button's name
property.

supposed to be

In a way, the ButtonSkin class does have a borderStyle, it's the button
skin's name property assigned in the Button class.

Peace, Mike

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.

--
. m a r c o s    a u g u s t o  ;

.eu vim para confundir e não para explicar!. . . - Chacrinha