Thanks Ben and Tracy,
 I was thinking that I might need to use an item renderer but was
hoping to not have to. I just struggled with using them to implement a
checkbox into the DataGrid. I still don't get how to write them
effectively. I need to do some more reading to try and get a better grip.

What type of component should be used for this? Just a Text or Label?

Thanks,
Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"