David

Just go to the FlashDevelop.org site at the forum you will see a DTD for
MXML definition.

regards.

On 11/30/06, David Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi Guys,

I am using eclipse and was wondering if anyone had managed to get
Eclipse to provide MXML insite to the standard MXML tags by providing
a DTD or some type of definition doc?

I am attempting to use XMLBuddy (free version) which you can provide a
DTD etc, but I can't find this for MXML
I did read the thread "DTD Schema for Flex 2" from the middle of the
year, but I don't have a Flex1.5 schema to start with :-(

Are there any other free alternatives to FB2 out there?
The main thing is the tag insite...

I know there are AS editors, so I will look in to that soon too, but
if anyone knows an AS3 Eclipse plug in, that would be great too.

--
Igor Costa