Take a read here

http://aspalliance.com/736_Windows_Communication_Foundation_Steroids_for_your_Enterprise_ServiceOriented_Architecture_Part_I

Regards.

On 11/30/06, Jeremy Rottman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  We are nearing the end of our flex application development cycle, and
about to head into beta testing. Something I have been thinking about
for a while now is how we are going to instance the application.

One of the things I am looking into is multiple remote object end
points. So that if we an end point for each of the sub-domains that
are created when we add a new instance. Does anyone know if this is
possible?

IE having something like this.

<endpoint uri="http://instanceID.admin.mydomain.com/flex2gateway/";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>

<endpoint uri="http://instanceID.user.mydomain.com/flex2gateway/";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>

--
Igor Costa