How do you dynamically resize the children in a Tile container? I
don't have any problem setting the size when the children are
initially added to the Tile. After that, however, they won't resize.

I've posted a simple app that illustrates this issue (right-click to
http://robsondesign.com/flexcoders/TileRendererSample/TileRendererSample.html

To use demo: Click on a dot to bring up a slider. As you can see in
the source code, and verified in the trace statements, changing the
slider changes the width and height of the dots in the selected item
renderer. However, the display does not change, even though the width
and height properties do change.

If there's something in the docs about this, or if there's been a
wasn't able to find anything, but maybe I was using the wrong search
terms.

Thanks

-Jim