There is a "Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005", it's the name given to
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition with SP2 installed.  That is what i run on
My Toshia Portege M200 and I do run flex 2.0 applicaitons on it and it
seems to run perfectly.

I admittedly rarely use the pan/tablet features and could not testify to
how well flash apps response to pen "gestures" but I just tried some
simple point-and-click with the pen on my flash app and it works as
expected.

- Kelly