I have considered coming up with a number like -999999 and then assume that to
be null and initialize all my Number variables to it and then translate that in
java to null.  But that is a hack at best.

  Anyone else??

  Jeff

Douglas McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Okay. So this is normal FDS behavior, as explained in the docs. The
question becomes "How can we deal with this limitation of FDS?"

I don't know an answer but perhaps others on the list do.

Has anyone else wished that they could pass NaN or null into Java? How
did you deal with this FDS limitation?

And perhaps Adobe could comment on whether there's any chance that this
behavior will change in the future.

Douglas