Hi John,

Sorry if I missed the point but I'm not entirely clear on what you're trying to do here. Do you want to unmarshal your XML into an object graph of custom classes? I don't understand how the multiple renderers comes into it. What is the XML describing? Is it a result set or something less regular?

With regard to point 2, I think anything can be a dataProvider if it implements one of the accepted interfaces. IList, ICollectionView etc.

Cheers,
Lach