Hey Ralf,

For the rich-model implementation would this benefit from FDS, or some other data-sync framework?

Regards,
Bjorn

On 06/12/2006, at 10:31 AM, Ralf Bokelberg wrote:

Though Cairngorm doesn't prevent you from creating rich models, i think it fits better for this kind of crud application with a rather flat model. In fact the model is little more than a cache of serverside objects. User gesture, update cached objects, update view. If i was to implement a rich model, i would let the model handle the backend directly and make the controller a real frontcontroller, which maps usergestures to model method calls. You could still use cairngorm framework, it's just a slight shift of responsibilities.
Cheers,
Ralf.