For fairly static data that is bound to many different views, I only
want to go to the server when the data's not there.

I have an ArrayCollection that I bind to several different visual
components. Which visual components get built
depends on what  permissions the user has. I want to make sure that all
the components are
independent of each other and dispatch the event to get the data. It's a
fairly large amount of data, however it's very static
and I don't want to go to the server everytime one of these components
is rendered. Also, it's in a fairly large application
and I don't want to dispatch the event on application startup because
the user may not have permissions for any of the screens.

 My first inclination on handling this is to look at the ModelLocator to
see if the data is null or not and act accordingly and that works great.

So I was wondering where and how other people are managing this kind of
logic.

Thanks,
Brian.

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***