________________________________

        Von: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von hank williams
        Gesendet: Mittwoch, 06. Dezember 2006 21:55
        An: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Betreff: [flexcoders] Tree drag & drop

        with dragEnabled, dropEnabled, dragMoveEnabled all set to true I
am
        able to drag an Item from one place in a tree to another. The
only
        problem is that I dont seem to be able to promote or demote an
item.
        meaning I can drag an item to a sibling position of another
item, but
        not to a child of another item. Is this just a limitation of the
tree
        control code or am I missing something.

        Hank