From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:48 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Can FLEX develop under IBM RAD6?

Hi,

Does anyone has try to develop a project in IBM RAD6 running the
websphere server? Since the RAD6 is built on eclipse 3.0. The FLEX
plugin can't install on it. And what i am trying to do is to use
another eclipse with FLEX built in to build my project. But everytime i
want to deploy the project for a test, I have to export a war file and
import that to RAD6. Which is very time consumpting (not to mention
that i can't debug FLEX under RAD6.)

Does anyone success or know the way how to set a server in eclipse
which can start up the websphere in RAD6? Is that possible? So i can
develop and run my FLEX project in the same eclipse environment.

Dan