Hi all,

I was reading a fantastic series by Alex Uhlmann on "How Business
Logic can Manage Your Views"
(http://weblogs.macromedia.com/auhlmann/archives/2006/06/cairngorm_sampl.cfm)

I have one question for someone who may know. Could someone tell me
the difference between a Business Object (such as the one Alex uses to
encapsulate model properties) and a Value Object (which I am used to
constructing).

Is it fair to say a business object is just a "faux" collection of
various Value Object (and non VO) properties in one convenient location?

Likening it to the Cairngorm Store, would a ShoppingCart be a Business
Object (as it encapsulates properties and performs application logic)
while a ShoppingCartElement might be a Value Object?

Thanks.