Perhaps there is another way to clip or mask the content without relying on layering it with other components.

Cheers,
Lach

On 10/12/2006, at 5:42 PM, jroblang wrote:

Is there any way to permanently change the child order in an HDividedBox so that the child on the right side of the DividedBox is "behind" the child in the left side. I've used the swapChildAt method which works fine until you move the Divider. Upon release of the divider, the child order changes and the left side flips over to the right side.

The content in the right side of the Divided Box can sometimes overflow and I need it to be
behind the left side content.

Thanks for any suggestions.