Hello,

I'm trying to follow the FABridge example at adobe labs

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_Framework:FABridge

I'm getting a little confused right off the start. one of the steps in
trying to do this is

1.      Add the src folder from the ZIP file to the ActionScript classpath
of your Flex application.

But when I click on the properties of my project > Flex Build Path > the
tabs says "Source path" not "Class path" like I see in some examples. I'm
confused, and I'm wondering if there is a difference. has anyone tried to
follow this tutorial? Or gotten this working? Everything I've looked up
states how simple this bridge is to use, and I don't doubt that its simple,
but I'm just confused on the whole class path thing. it doesn't seem to
import correctly when I add it as a source path.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Axel Jensen