Diego:

First:  Compare...I haven't used WebOrb at all past that.  So my table
consists of:

Free vs Paid - i've chosen free at this point.  WebOrb looks like an awesome
product always being updated, but ihaven't had the need/chance to use it yet

Second:

Nullable objects!  Ah yes...something I beat my head against the desk for
quite some time with DateTimes.

in .NET:  public Nullable<DateTime> myDateTime;
Nothing changes in Flex.

Hope that helps

Sam