Chris,

Instead of using my build dir i place all compiled debug modules into my shell app's bin dir.
I then debug the shell app in FB2 and everything works.

My app is also destined for a java app server but i have so far no need to test it from a localhost address as it runs fine from file:/// shellapp/bin/.

Bjorn