Hi Jeff,

 > I could not follow the code.txt
 > link in your post

I wonder why that wouldn't work for you. Let's try again. I've posted
the file again with a different name:

http://www.brightworks.com/technology/tech_questions/hibernate_lazy_associations/code_2.txt

Can you see this one?

 > I suspect that you are still missing the intermediate
 > destination in the FDMS configuration. I apologize
 > if I wasn’t clear

No, I think that you were clear, and believe that I've implemented the
intermediate filmActors destination as suggested. Let me know how it looks.

I'd also be happy to give you the whole app so that you can run it if
you'd like.

Thanks,

Douglas

<*> Your email settings: