var style:StyleSheet = new StyleSheet();

var hover:Object = new Object();
hover.color = "#1EBBDE";
var link:Object = new Object();
link.color = "#0000FF";

style.setStyle("a:hover", hover);  //set the link hover style
style.setStyle("a:link", link);    //set the link normal style

var linkField:TextField = new TextField ();
linkField.type = TextFieldType.DYNAMIC;
linkField.styleSheet = style;

-Aaron Stein

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Harris Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>