From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of greg h
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 9:52 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Flex DataService example

Matt (or anyone),

Could you please clarify what is the "FlexCab example"?

I am not familiar with it, can find no references for "FlexCab" in the
docs and googling FlexCab turns up only the following forum thread also
referencing FlexCab:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=583&t
hreadid=1210688
<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=583&;
threadid=1210688>

Perhaps FlexCab is short for ____ ?  Or perhaps you can provide a link
in the docs or Devnet?

Thanks,

On 12/15/06, Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >