*Solved*

I could or I could do this ;)
This function is called on Application initialize:

public function setStyleAcc():void {

       var navHeader1:AccordionHeader = AccordionHeader(
navigationMenu.getHeaderAt(0));
       var navHeader2:AccordionHeader = AccordionHeader(
navigationMenu.getHeaderAt(1));
       var navHeader3:AccordionHeader = AccordionHeader(
navigationMenu.getHeaderAt(2));
       var navHeader4:AccordionHeader = AccordionHeader(
navigationMenu.getHeaderAt(3));

       // First four properties are distance, angle, color, and alpha.
       var f:DropShadowFilter = new DropShadowFilter(2,45,0x000000,.8);
       var myFilters:Array = new Array();
       myFilters.push(f);

       // this adds a drop shadow to every component in the accordion
header.
       // In my case that is fine because I only have a label in the header
       navHeader1.filters = myFilters;
       navHeader2.filters = myFilters;
       navHeader3.filters = myFilters;
       navHeader4.filters = myFilters;
}

On 12/14/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ps you still owe me 5 bucks

Read my post on flexcomponents... now you owe me 20$.

Peace, Mike