Apollo Wish Requests can go to:

The number #1 wish for me is this: create flash applications that run
from CD (like a Flash Projector) WITHOUT the need to install anything
(like Flash Projector, but with more rights and more access to the
system).
--

You will be able to install Apollo applications from CD / DVDs, but
you will not be able to run the applications from the CD / DVD. This

More info on apollo here:

http://www.adobe.com/go/apollo

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]