Thanks Angus.

I checked my code and I am not setting width/height on the SWFLoader
before setting percentHeight and percentWidth.  However despite
setting them both to 100% on the SWFLoaders, the loaders on all tabs
apart from the first one end up with width=0 and height=0 once loaded.

Can anyone from Adobe confirm if this is a known problem?

Thanks,

Nick.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Angus Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> I don't if this will help you but one thing that I found with
loaded swf's
> is that if you explicitly set height and width on the loader and
then
> attempt to apply percentWidth or percentHeight it will fail to
render.

> If i set height=100, width=100 then percentWidth=50 and
percentHeight=50 I
> end up with height=0 and width=100... if you follow that :).
Something a bit