Hi,

I'm trying to work on a combo box which is populated by a ColdFusion
Component method, this method returns a list of users names and ID's.
In my combo box I want to display the user's names, but use the ID as
data field (so if some selects a user's name and saves the form, the
ID is inserted into the database).

What I want to do is when a user selects a record from a datagrid,
this populates a details form, and the user name is selected in the
combo box of names, by the userID, but displaying the user's name.

I want to use this method of passing in an ID to a combo box and the
combo box displaying the correct name/value for that ID. One problem I
am having is setting the ID as a data field and displaying the name as
a label.

Can anyone suggest how I could do this?

Thanks

Stephen