Hey,

Much like a virgin learning to navigate the salacious curves of his
first partner, I've tried putting it everywhere and had little
success. Typo's aside, I've managed to resolve the on-save error with
the FDS version by putting the destination in the remoting-config.xml.

Now, when I load the .mxml in the browser I get a "Error: Cannot
assign operations into an RPC Service (endpointdestination) at
mx.rpc::AbstractService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/actionscript/flash/proxy::setProperty()
at com.post.mailbox.business::Services/::_WebService1_i()" error message.

I think for the time being I'll un-FDS my project but this is
obviously not an optimal solution and one that I'm sure many are going
to run into down the road. Hopefully Patrick's efforts in bringing FDS
suppport to AMFPHP will resolve this quirk.

Jamie

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Renaun Erickson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jamie,
>
> You can try putting the the adapter in the remoting-config.xml.
Leave the channel in the services-config.xml.  ColdFusion's default
remoting services-config.xml puts them all in one file, and thats what
I end up doing for my non FDS stuff.