Wasn't slamming you for the suggestion, just wanted to make sure nobody at
Adobe saw it and thought it was a non-issue.  The way I got around was to
turn the creationPolicy back to auto as well, though the rest of the window
was on all.  Worked in this case, but Adobe will want to fix the bug
(hopefully).