Hi Kyle,

Listen on your tree control for the itemOpen event. Retrieve the tree node from the event, pull from it what information you need for your next query. When the query returns, append the results as children of that node. Bindings should update the tree control.

Is that what you were looking for?

Cheers,
Lach