Am Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2006 19:54 schrieb farmetha:
> I have built several flex applications since its initial release and
> these apps have been very large and complicated.  They usually consist
> of components within components within components, etc.  I am sure
> everyone  else has done the same.  I have a couple of questions about
> design patterns, I think I already know my answer, however I am
> curious about everyone's opinion.
>
> 1) Should I put HTTPServices into components and pass urls to the
> components (allowing them to handle posting data and handling the
> result) or
> 2) Should I put all of my HTTPServices on the application level (i.e.
> the primary controller) and use data binding and events to communicate
> with the components.
> 3) Is there a better way to handle this, especially when your
> component heirarchy gets deep?

You can use multiple controllers and models and group them in a main
application.

com.example.customers.control.CustomersController
com.example.customers.model.CustomersModel

com.example.products.control.ProductsController
com.example.products.model.ProductsModel

com.example.main.Application
com.example.main.model.ApplicationModel
com.example.main.model.PresentationModel

O.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: