Thanks Dmitry,

I'm already using those methods. The problem is that I want to use a Button
and set a binding in the "enabled" property
something like

enabled="{myCursor.beforeFirst}"

But this is useless since I must go outside the collection to make the
button enalbed or not.

I want the "previous" button disabled as I reach the first item and the
"next" button disabled as I reach the last item

Hope this is more clear.

Thanks

C.

On 12/27/06, Dmitry Kochetov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Carlos Rovira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find the best practice to use with IViewCursor interface
> and a pair of buttons to walk the collection ( "previous" and "next"
> buttons).
> I want these buttons to enable/disable through binding but I only
> found two properties "afterLast" and "beforeFirst" that doesn't do
> what I want since
> those properties checks if the cursor is outside the bounds of the
> collection.
>
> Anyone could share the best practice for this use case?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Use this methods to check are you already at the end or at the start of
collection
to move use moveNext() and movePrevious(). after checking

--
Feсi quod potui, faciant meliora potentes

--
::| Carlos Rovira
::| http://www.carlosrovira.com