I'm trying to use the itemEditBeginning event on a datagrid to only
allow a column to be editable if the person clicks on it, if they tab
to it I need to kick them out of the column.

I can't figure out how I can get access to the keycode since the
itemEditBeginning event is a DataGridEvent and the keycode property is
attached to a KeyBoardEvent.

Anyone have any ideas?

My other thought was to disable the column by default and attach a
click event to the grid that looks to see if that column was clicked
and then change it to editable=true. But I'm struggling to get access
to the editable property in my function through the MouseEvent.

Thanks,
Ben