Great!

thanks both of you

Mike

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Collin Peters
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 9:12 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Any word on The RIA book??

Yes, I believe it noted the book would be in print Feb 2007

On 12/28/06, Bjorn Schultheiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

        According to faratasystems' blog they just recently completed
writing the book.

        Check it out flexblog.faratasyst ems.com <http://ems.com>

        On 29/12/2006, at 12:04 PM, Mike Anderson wrote:

                Hello All,

                I pre-purchased this book, as many others I am sure -
and I am curious
                when it will be shipped. FYI, if you visit
http://www.theriabook.com <http://www.theriabook.com>
                you will see what I am referring to.

                It was supposed to be shipped the last quarter of 2006 -
and this
                deadline is coming up the end of this week.

                Has anybody heard anything regarding if/when the book
will be
                available???

                The contents of this book have me extremely excited, and
is integral to
                my project that I must finish up in the next couple
months.

                Thanks to anybody that can offer any information.

                Mike

--
Collin Peters
Lead Software Developer