Thouse are working for Flex 2?

If I remember, WinXP and Mac Themes was only for 1.5 :(

Regards

Rogerio

On 12/27/06, potentialunfounded <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  sanjay-

i just put together a site dedicated to skinning flex apps. check it
out at http://www.scalenine.com and check out the resources page for
answers to your question. so far the site offerings are pretty limited
(there's a theme i created called obsidian and 2 others i found
online), but i have other themes in the works (graphical and some pure
css). hope that helps.

juan

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,