From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of hank williams
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 8:24 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Tree: Resetting openItems after dataProvider
change

        I believe he will still need to climb the ancestor chain to open
the parents of the found nodes though.

The only reason I dont think you need to do this is that I *believe*
that the openItems field captures all of the ancestors that are open, so
that if you take a snapshot of the open items gathering a list of ids of
open items you can later just open those because the openItems field
captures everything open in the hierarchy.

Hank

        Tracy