Hi,

I am hoping that I can get some direction on creating a static waveform
(one that does not move during playing) in AS3/Flex of an audio file.
An example would be when you import an audio file into Flash it creates
a static visual of the waveform in the control panel.

In going through many of the examples online, all have me do some form
of screenshot, or getting amplitude data using other applications.
However, I have hundreds of audio files and it would be great to just
create them on the audio being loaded into the sound object.

Again, any direction would be awesome.

Thanks,
Travis