I am trying to build out a basic framework for my application and I
have about 4 different "screens" that users can view depending on
what they are trying to do in the applications:

Welcome Graphics & Login Screen
Overview Screen
Detailed View Screen
Generate Reports Screen

These screens don't share similar menus or components so I am
thinking it is best to create a view stack for navigating between the
different screens ->

Application
      ViewStack
           Welcome Graphics & Login Screen
           Overview Screen
           Detailed View Screen
           Generate Reports Screen

Here are my questions:
1) If I do this, can I add a loader to each child of the ViewStack so
that the user does not have to wait for the entire app to load in
order to start the application?

2) I could also do this using ViewStates, but it seems to me that
ViewStates are more useful when there are significant shared assets &
components between the different states.  However, performance-wise
would it be better to use one over the other?

3) In the long run (should my application grow larger)  would it be
better to use a modular approach and load modules for each view?
However because I am using Cairngorm would this add an extra layer of
difficulty trying to maintain/share a ModelLocator, FrontController,
etc between a number of different modules?

Thanks for your advice.  It always seems the design decisions are
much more confusing than the actual coding!!

- Kevin