Hi all,

    I facing a lot of problem with datagrid, in my datagrid user can
change the fontsize of the text in the rows, and row height varies to
reflect that change.

example : if I change the font size from 8 to 12 then the rowheight will
increase by some amount.

Now when row height increases or decreases, the datagrid height remains
contant, but rowcount varies.Everything working fine but when I scroll
the datagrid, at some point while scrolling the row data come over the
header, it overlapps the header. and when i reach the last, there is an
empty row at the bottom.