From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Derek Vadneau
Sent: Wednesday, 03 January, 2007 01:07
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Call to a possibly undefined method trace

I have a class that has a method called trace. I wanted to test that
method so I used trace ... I know, dumb. Anyhow, I tried using
flash.utils.trace(message) to specify the trace I wanted to execute.
That gives me a compile error: Call to a possibly undefined method
trace.

Perhaps this is academic since I can get around the issue by calling
another class' method or using a textfield, etc., but just so that
it's clear, why can't I target flash.utils.trace?

--

Derek Vadneau