From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Robson
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:14 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: expandable itemRenderer with state inside a
list

Tracy:

I think that your comments here address the question I was trying to
ask in my post. This would seem to explain why the set data() function
is called on resize: When the item renderer's contents are resized,
the DataGrid needs to re-draw itself (just as it does on scrolling);
your comments below seem to explain why the DataGrid calls set data()
when it redraws itself.

Thanks!!!

-Jim