Dear all,

I'm a Flex newbie. I have tried Flex Builder 2 Sample for embed
sounds. it should be like this :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";>

    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[

            import flash.media.*;

            [Embed(source="mySound.mp3")]
            [Bindable]
            public var sndCls:Class;

            public var snd:SoundAsset = new sndCls() as SoundAsset;
            public var sndChannel:SoundChannel;

            public function playSound():void {
                 sndChannel=snd.play();
             }
             public function stopSound():void {
                 sndChannel.stop();
             }
        ]]>
    </mx:Script>

    <mx:HBox>
        <mx:Button label="play" click="playSound();"/>
        <mx:Button label="stop" click="stopSound();"/>
    </mx:HBox>
</mx:Application>

I think it would be run properly. But, when i run the code, there's an
error founded.

"unable to resolve 'mySound.mp3' for transcoding"

I have tried another example for embed the sounds, but the error was
same. always in the embed declaration.

any one know, who to Embed the sounds in adobe flex ?
i'm very appreciate for the help.

thx
Sutuy