From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of greg h
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 4:55 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: loading a external variable into a flex
app

hi guille,

Just to double-check, are you calling initApp()?

For instance:

<mx:Application ... creationComplete="initApp()" >

If that is ok, confirm which html "wrapper" is being called.  (e.g. Flex
Builder uses separate wrappers for debug and non-debug).

Also, for increased visibility into what is happening at runtime you can
add a checkpoint on the initApp() method.  Then you can step through the
processing and possibly see in the Variables panel the contents of
Application.application.parameters.  Or add a trace() in the method to
confirm that it is at least executing.

Please post back whether or not any of this helps.

hth,

On 1/2/07, g_vaccarezza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]