Check out this or use debug mode with Debug Flash Player:

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3469/

--
This was freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

Flex wiki (russian): flexwiki.novemberain.com
Red5 bug track: jira.red5.org
Red5 wiki: wiki.red5.org [use JIRA account]

Chasing the beauty in programming:
www.ruby-lang.org | www.rubyonrails.org