I understand your Windows license is transferable to Mac for the upcoming commercial release? Is this still true? (Matt)
.j

Paul Whitelock said the following:

I received the reply copied below regarding the problem that I had with the beta for Flex 2 Mac expiring unexpectedly and thought I'd pass it on.

Paul

---
Paul Whitelock
Denver, Colorado

Hi,

The commercial version of Flex Builder for the Mac will be available
within the next 7 days, so your problem should be solved shortly.
Sorry for the slight gap. I hope you are enjoying Flex ;-)

Phil Costa
Group Product Manager, Flex

--
/Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right./
- Henry Ford