I have a drag drop issue that is somewhat related
to this perhaps there is a common cause.

I have a new popup (canvas) with drag / drop from
List to a Canvas.

On drag enter the red x indicating will not accept
the drop shows well into the actual acceptable
drop zone.

I realized that that the 'drop zone" x coordinate
is offset by the same x offset of the popup canvas.

The quick fix was to remove the x offset for the
popup but I would like to know if there is a
solution to allow for the centered popup window
with drag and drop.

Ben Marchbanks

::: alQemy ::: transforming information into
intelligence
http://www.alQemy.com

::: magazooms ::: digital magazines
http://www.magazooms.com