Thanks Paromita but when I set the rowHeight property of the TileList it
just crops my thumbnails and the 4px gap is still there.

Also I'm wondering how can I set properties in the itemRenderer instance
while it is somehow instanciated internally by the TileList?

Let's say I've made a custom itemRenderer named TileListerItem, and then I
associate it in the TileList:

itemRenderer = new ClassFactory(TileListerItem);

. and I'm using an Image component in the itemRenderer and want to set the
width and height of it at a later point, how do I access these properties
without having a tangible instance? Would be cool if somebody can give me a
hint there!

In any way, thanks a lot!

Sascha

  _____