----- Original Message -----
From: "raul7s" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 3:52 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex + Struts

> All,
>
> I'm trying to incorporate FLEX front end into an already existing
> Struts/Hibernate/JSP application. However, there are COUPLE OF THINGS
> that I can't seem to figure out.
>
> 1) Are there any FLEX jar files that I'd need to add under WEB-INF
> folder or do I need to modify web.xml?

If you're deploying Flex 2 without Flex Data Services, there aren't any jar
files to worry about.

> 2) I don't want to re-write any struts action classes, and action forms.
>    Having said that, how do i use session/request attributes being
> passed to my JSPs for my FLEX pages.

You'll need some Javascript, but really just how do you propose to interact
with the web page?

When deployed, Flex is just like incorporating flash on a page. I think you
should explain exactly what you're planning to do and how you'd like it to
work.

Paul