And I stand PARTIALLY Corrected.  Yes there is the bug list and the list of new
features,
but while the COMPILER options show the syntax and examples, the two big
feature
enhancements runtime stylesheet and modules both have a sentence without
showing the
syntax and / or examples.  Where is one supposed to learn about them?

Bruce

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "João Fernandes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Fixed bugs?
> http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/2/
releasenotes_flex2_fds.html#fixedbugs
> http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/2/
releasenotes_flex201_sdk.html#fixedbugs

> what's new (like new properties and stuff like that)?
> http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/2/
releasenotes_flex201_sdk.html#whatsnew
> http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/2/
releasenotes_flex2_fds.html#whatsnew