It's probably being deserialized on the actionscript side as an Array.  Try
changing the type from an ArrayCollection to an Array.

On 1/5/07, Raider226 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I have a java class I created that contains an ArrayList as one of the
i-vars. I am trying access this class as a remote object but when I
receive it on the client side in ActionScript the ArrayList parameter
is null even though I am printing it's contents on the server just
before returning and it is not showing as null before it goes through
the flex gateway. And the other parameters within my class
(String,int) are coming through just fine. I am receiving it on the
ActionScript side as an ArrayCollection. Am I not allowed to send an
ArrayList in this way from java to ActionScript? Could anyone please
help? Much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris