Here is how I got the full docs stored locally:

-extract eclipse-3.2.1\plugins\com.adobe.flexbuilder.help_2.0.155577\doc.zip
somewhere
-this will get you a frameless version of the language reference... to
get the full frames read on

-I made a cygwin shell script to do this for me (attached)
-put cygwin directory into the langref directory you extracted the
zip.  I extracted here "D:\flex2_sdk\help" and put the shell script
here "D:\flex2_sdk\help\langref"
-It requires you to make a file called CLASS_LIST.TXT which consists
of all the packages copied and pasted from
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/2/langref/package-list.html.  e.g.
----------------
flash.accessibility
flash.display
etc...
If you don't have cygwin I'm afraid I can't help you.  Maybe there are
software packages out there to download stuff

I'd provide a zip of the missing files from the zip if I was sure
there were copyright/legal problems from someone at Adobe.

--
Collin Peters
Lead Software Developer